Field Adjusters Wanted For Immediate Deployment
|Ad Posted:||Wednesday, September 30, 2020|
|Ad Expires:||Friday, October 30, 2020|
|Company Name:||Quality Assurance Adjusting Svc dba QA Claims|
|Contact Name:||Dan O'Neal|
|Address:||203 SW 8th Ave Suite 412|
Quality Assurance Adjusting Services, Inc dba QA Claims looking for Experienced Field Adjusters for Immediate Deployments.
Primary Job Responsibility: With limited supervision, promptly and effectively evaluate, negotiate, and adjust property claims within adjuster’s authority and following client’s procedures. Investigates, determines liability, confirms coverage, establishes damages, and negotiates settlement of claims via various communication channels such as telephone, internet and email.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Within authority, investigates cause and origin of claims by contacting the appropriate parties including insured, claimants, agents, attorneys, contractors, other adjusters, public personnel, etc. Checks for prior claims and identifies possibly suspicious claims.
• Inspects damaged property and determines claims related damage. Estimates the cost of repair or replacement of damaged property. Determines and reports on subrogation potential.
• Recognizes, controls and resolves disputes with tact and diplomacy. Notifies or directly involves the agent in the dispute resolution. Utilizes arbitration, appraisal and alternate dispute resolution as needed. Recognizes when assistance is needed and obtains it.
• Actively manages individual claim inventory and meets cycle-time goals for closing files. Claim inventory will focus on complex and highly complex claims within a given authority level that requires on-site inspection, face-to-face contact with customers, and HRP (Homeowner Repair Program) re-inspections.
• Maintains a global view of the property claim workflow in order to provide customers with appropriate, accurate and timely information throughout the life cycle of their claim. Makes independent decisions and self-supervises most files but recognizes when assistance is needed.
• Facilitates communication between customers, agents, vendors, third party administrators and other employees. Proactively provides agents with important claim related information; provides all parties with claim process and status as appropriate; answers questions or redirects to other areas.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
• Must currently hold Active Resident or Designated Home State Independent Adjuster License
• Solid customer service skills or held a previous position requiring a significant amount of customer interaction
• Ability to attend and obtain client certification to be eligible for immediate deployment
• Ability to efficiently and effectively handle simple to moderately complex property claims
• Exceptional time management skills are a must
• Valid driver license (driving record will be verified)
• Must be willing to undergo a background check
• Reliable vehicle capable of carrying necessary equipment (transporting ladder)
• Ability to obtain a working knowledge of Xactimate or other claim estimating platforms used during deployment
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
Working Environment and Physical Requirements:
Employees must be able to work a minimum of 72 hours per week for catastrophe assignments. Every adjuster shall be able, with or without reasonable accommodation, to operate a computer terminal/PC equipment, and inspect property claims which could include obtaining measurements of the roof and living areas, inspecting attics, basements, crawl spaces, and other claim locations as applicable (requires walking, climbing, bending, reaching, kneeling, squatting, stooping, crawling, and lifting objects typically weighing less than 50 lbs.). Adjusters shall also be able, with or without reasonable accommodation, to lift, carry, unfold/extend, and climb an OSHA approved ladder (which may exceed 50 lbs. in weight) for roof inspections on both residential and commercial structures. Employees are also expected to produce quality work, and exercise integrity and ethical decision-making during all work assignments.
Contact: email@example.com or call 806-373-8915 ext. 407 Join our roster today at www.adjusterportal.com