NATIONWIDE - Daily Claims Assistance Needed!
|Ad Posted:||Friday, April 6, 2018|
|Ad Expires:||Sunday, May 6, 2018|
|User Location:||Needham, MA|
|Contact Name:||Human Resources|
|BBB Accredited:||Not Provided|
Enservio is seeking CAT Adjusters to assist with local, daily claims work caputuring contents inventory on post-loss property claims.
SEEKING ADJUSTERS BASED IN THE FOLLOWING STATES: Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, Indiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, Vermont, Washington
• Fit daily claims around your CAT deployment schedule
• Handle contents inventory capture for property claims
• Comprehensive training and support
• Based on your schedule, sign up for 1-5 days per week.
• Claims are local to your area
• Good source of income while you wait for the next 'event”
• Often busy with claims during CAT downtime periods
SOS Personal Property Specialist (Part-Time)
SOS (Service on Site), is a division of Enservio, a leader in a $15B market space. The company has innovatively solved a decades-old challenge in the insurance industry: Contents Property Valuation. Enservio provides a complete range of software and service solutions to the country's largest insurers. The company's offerings span the contents value chain from web-based software to claims valuation management to on-the-ground field inventory services. All Enservio employees are eligible to participate in a matching 401K plan.