North Carolina, Texas, Georgia Property Adjusters
|Ad Posted:||Tuesday, January 30, 2018|
|Ad Expires:||Thursday, March 1, 2018|
|Company Name:||Specialty Adjusting International|
|BBB Accredited:||Not Provided|
Specialty Adjusting International is seeking adjusters to handle property claims in the state of North Carolina, Georgia, and Texas.
Below are the following requirements to be considered as a preferred adjuster for SAI:
1. Copy of formal resume.
3. Preferably 2 years’ claims handling experience in residential and/or commercial claims, minimal of 6 months.
4. Flexible in deploying to any part of the state.
5. Physically able to investigate a loss,
6. Proficient in Microsoft word and excel
7. Must have access to your own Xactimate account to complete photo reports, estimate, sketch, and valuation reports
8. Ability to handle a moderate-high claim volume.
9. Approves and allows SAI to conduct a formal background check.
10. Copy of adjuster license or license number.
11. Copy of Photo ID
Please submit your information to email@example.com.
We look forward to working with everyone.
Specialty Adjusting International