Enservio is seeking FULL TIME Commercial Project Managers to work on commerical contents claims in in the retail, wholesale, manufacturing, professional, health care and hospitality industries
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS BASED IN THE FOLLOWING STATES: Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Texas
Commercial Project Manager
Are You Uncommon?
We’re on the hunt for an experienced Commercial Project Manager who ranks in the top quartile among their peers. Someone who has a highly competitive and entrepreneurial mindset that is wired with a team-first attitude, has no problem rolling up their sleeves to execute their missions, and can modulate between leading and following as needed. In this role, you will work on small and large Commercial Contents claims throughout the country in the retail, wholesale, manufacturing, professional, health care and hospitality industries.
What You’ll Be Doing
At Solera, we believe in providing clarity and focus to what our volunteers are responsible for – their mission. The 80’s, as we call them at Solera, are the employee’s priorities associated with their role or mission. The mission 80’s for this role, are:
- Assist our Commercial clients with claim management, loss mitigation, contents inventory preparation and disposition of available salvage.
- Compile an inventory of the damaged contents and equipment, addressing restoration, evaluation, and if applicable salvage.
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders and adjusters from immediately after a loss occurs through the final disposition of a claim.
Additional responsibilities of the role include:
- Meet at loss locations with the business owners/managers, insurance adjusters, and restoration professionals.
- Establish a protocol for cataloging affected items.
- For large projects, you will coordinate the efforts of a team to gather the inventory.
- Working in a highly interactive, fast-paced, technology driven, team environment, you will assess the values of damaged items and produce reports for all stakeholders to assist with the disposition of the claim.
Are You Qualified?
- Knowledge of the inventory procedures and systems utilized in retail, wholesale and manufacturing industries.
- 5+ years experience working in the commercial property insurance industry.
- Strong attention to detail, can – do attitude, execution oriented individuals able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent MS Office, Outlook, and computer skills.
- Ability to travel 50-75%, both local and overnight, sometimes with short notice
- Valid Driver’s license