Ad Posted: Tuesday, December 29, 2020
Ad Expires: Thursday, January 28, 2021
|Posted by:|| BSA_Claims|
|User Location:|| Ft. Lauderdale, FL|
|User Web Site:|| User Web Site|
|All User Ads:|| All Ads by BSA_Claims|
|| BSA Claims Service
|| Kim Porterfield
|| 110 E. Broward Blvd nSuite 280
|| Fort Lauderdale
BSA Claims Service is seeking a 3rd Party Liability Desk Adjuster to handle property and casualty claims.
• Primary responsibility for all aspects of assigned 3rd party property and casualty claims. ( i.e., bodily injury, dog bites, slip and falls, etc.)
• Direct file handling of pre-litigation 3rd party property and casualty claims.
• Understanding of theory of negligence and duty owed to a 3rd party.
• Assignment to strategic litigation-related discovery, metrics and reporting projects as business needs require.
• Complete claims investigation involving complex issues regarding coverage, liability and damages.
• Communicate with claimants, insureds, attorneys and any other involved parties.
• Knowledge of Florida State Statues and Common Law.
• Discuss estimates in detail with contractors, field adjusters, attorneys/public adjusters, and engineers.
• Ability to recognize subrogation, salvage and other opportunities.
• Maintain diary system to guarantee deadlines are being met.
• Ability to determine applicable coverage, exposure and negotiate settlement.
• Four (4) year’s experience handling 3rd party liability claims
• This position is based in Jacksonville Claims Center, temporarily remote.
• Monday thru Friday; 8am- 6pm
• Anticipated Start date- January 2021
• Advanced computer skills A MUST.
Contact email@example.com or visit https://bsaclaims.com/available-openings/ to apply.