Ad Posted: Friday, March 19, 2021
Ad Expires: Sunday, April 18, 2021
|Posted by:|| tlehman|
|User Location:|| lakewood|
|User Web Site:|| User Web Site|
|All User Ads:|| All Ads by tlehman|
|| Eberl Claims Service
|| Staffing Specialist Team
|| Not Provided
In preparation for the upcoming catastrophe (CAT) seasons, Eberl is searching for experienced Independent Adjusters or those willing to become certified to deploy to work major CAT events.
As a catastrophe (CAT) claims adjuster with Eberl, you will play an important part in fulfilling our mission to helping those people rebuild their lives and restore hope in times of uncertainty. As a CAT adjuster, you will be called to deploy to affected areas from major weather events such as wind/hail storms, hurricanes, and more. Opportunities can also sometimes become available for those that prefer in-office work. If you have a passion for helping others, have a flexible work schedule, and a willingness to obtain the necessary training/certifications to serve our insurance carrier partners then we invite you to apply today by visiting www.eberls.com, click Careers, then Apply Now.
• Must hold or in the process of obtaining an adjuster home state or designated home state license. Cannot hold a public adjuster license.
• 2+ years’ experience in customer service relations.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
• Advanced computer skills and ability to learn programs.
• Flexible availability. Willing to work holidays and weekends.
• 1+ years of cumulative experience in handling daily and/or catastrophe property claims.
• Strong Xactimate skills.
• Understanding of insurance policy and coverage.
• Background or in-depth construction knowledge.