Ad Posted: Wednesday, March 31, 2021
Ad Expires: Friday, April 30, 2021
|Posted by:|| Specialty6|
|User Location:|| jupiter|
|User Web Site:|| User Web Site|
|All User Ads:|| All Ads by Specialty6|
|| Specialty Adjusting International
|| Hiring Manager
|| 13611 S. Dixi Hwy #498
|| Not Provided
Specialty Adjusting International is looking to hire a claims supervisor to assist with file review and supervising our field adjusters.
• 1099 position – remote
• 7+ years’ experience handling Homeowners & Commercial Property claims from inception to close
• 4+ years’ experience handling 3rd party casualty claims (liability)
• Familiar with Lloyd’s of London policies is a HUGE BONUS
• Supervise field adjusters
• Ability to read and interpret residential & commercial property policies.
• Inside position which includes verifying/analyzing coverage, investigation, evaluation, and resolution of first party property losses throughout the United States.
• Communicate regularly by telephone & email with clients keeping them updated throughout the claims process and collecting documents to substantiate the claim.
• Communicate frequently by telephone and in writing with insurance adjusters and other representatives of insurance companies to gather and provide information.
• Communicate with vendors for services needed by clients and obtain invoices, estimates and other documents from vendors.
• Review documents and correspondence, such as insurance policies, letters from insurance companies, and reports, invoices, and proposals from vendors.
• Prepare formal reports, letters, and documents for submission to insurance companies in response to requests for information.
• Prepare and organize electronic and hard copy files in a concise manner.
• Able to handle a moderate to heavy claim load
• Familiar with FileTrac claims management system would be a plus
• Hourly – T&E
Please email your resume to email@example.com. We will review your information and contact you at a later date.
We look forward to hearing from you.