Ad Posted: Tuesday, December 18, 2018
Ad Expires: Thursday, January 17, 2019
|Posted by:|| swhitcomb|
|User Location:|| Oregon|
|User Web Site:|| User Web Site|
|All User Ads:|| All Ads by swhitcomb|
|| Property Loss Specialist
|| Samantha Whitcomb
|| Not Provided
We are looking for a Daily Property Field Adjuster in the Duluth, MN area. **Applicant must have AT LEAST 2-3 years experience.**
Position Title: Field Adjuster
Reports To: Claims Supervisor/Team Lead
Department/Location: Claims Adjusting Department
Date Last Updated: September 7, 2018
Job Classification: Contractor
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and abilities:
• Ability to climb roofs and enter crawl spaces to adjust claims.
• Properly identifying damage/ non-damage as reported at first notice of loss.
Summary of Authority and Responsibility
Investigates, estimates, evaluates, negotiates and reports property and casualty claims.
• Claims Supervisor
Prior property and casualty claims adjusting experience required; valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required; demonstrated oral and written communication, problem analysis, planning and organizational skills required.
Location and Equipment
Inside and outside environment. Must be able to drive an automobile; operate a digital camera or smartphone for digital photos, calculator and digital recorder.
Contact with Others
Inside contact with Claims Supervisor other adjusters, and clerical workers. Outside contact with clients, policyholders, claimants, tradespersons and attorneys.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Handle field activities outside the office including gathering evidence, taking statements, preparing diagrams and making photographs.
• Prepare timely, clear and concise reports to clients in the client’s preferred report format.
• Communicate as needed with the client to ensure the assignment is being completed accurately and the client’s needs are being met.
• Analyze and evaluate special damages including auto estimates, property estimates, personal property inventories, medical bills, lost wage statements and medical reports.
• Prepare estimates, inventories and summaries of special damages as needed.
• Negotiate and conclude claims.
• Analyze insurance coverage issues on specific claims and make recommendations to the client.
• Participate in marketing activities as required.
• Perform any other job-related tasks as assigned by Branch Manager.
Please send all Resumes to email@example.com