Ad Posted: Thursday, September 3, 2020
Ad Expires: Saturday, October 3, 2020
|Posted by:|| seberry118|
|Phone:|| 866-545-2897 x 710|
|User Location:|| League City|
|User Web Site:|| User Web Site|
|All User Ads:|| All Ads by seberry118|
|| Field Claims Company
|| Jennifer Rhyne
|| 2951 Marina Bay Drive, Ste. 130-155
|| League City
|| Not Provided
We are looking for Daily Property Adjusters in Austin/San Antonio, TX
Field Claims Company, Inc. (FCC) is a residential and commercial property independent adjusting firm servicing the State of Texas. Due to continued growth, FCC is searching for independent adjusters who want to stay home and work daily. Daily claims include storm claims and CAT claims local to your area.
At FCC, we believe in a strong, mutually beneficial relationship with our 1099 contractors. We pay our adjusters twice a month on closed claims, we don’t wait to get paid to pay our adjusters. We have strong adjuster support, a QA team that has your back, and a positive family-oriented culture. We aren’t just a group of adjusters; we’re a team.
If you want to pick up daily work in your territory, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include a copy of your resume and your valid Texas Adjuster License and include your territory in the subject line.
· Minimum of 3 years of property claims adjusting experience, including experience with various estimating software. i.e. Xactimate, Symbility
· Thorough knowledge of construction technology, materials, methodology and pricing.
· Written and verbal communication skills to effectively manage and prepare field reports.
· Analytical ability necessary to analyze, interpret and evaluate relevant information essential to resolving sensitive and moderately complex property claims.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· The ability to climb/lift over 50. lbs., inspect two story roofing, attics and crawlspaces
· Must have a valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record, and carry appropriate vehicle insurance at all times.
· Must maintain a current/valid Texas Adjuster’s license at all times.
· Bi-lingual English/Spanish is a plus.
No phone calls, please!! If you are interested, please contact us at email@example.com and include a copy of your resume and your valid Texas Adjuster License. In the subject line of your email, be sure to enter Austin/San Antonio.