Ad Posted: Tuesday, January 30, 2018
Ad Expires: Thursday, March 1, 2018
|Posted by:|| Specialty6|
|User Location:|| jupiter|
|User Web Site:|| User Web Site|
|All User Ads:|| All Ads by Specialty6|
|| Specialty Adjusting International
|| Damian Bertot
|| Not Provided
Specialty Adjusting International is seeking adjusters to handle Daily Property & Liability claims for the state of Indiana & Michigan.
Below are the following requirements to be considered as a preferred adjuster for SAI:
1. Copy of formal resume.
2. Preferably 2 years’ claims handling experience in residential and/or commercial claims, minimal of 6 months.
3. Flexible in deploying to any part of the state.
4. Physically able to investigate a loss.
5. Proficient in Microsoft word and excel.
6. Must have access to your own Xactimate account to complete photo reports, estimate, sketch, and valuation reports.
7. Ability to handle a moderate-high claim volume.
8. Approves and allows SAI to conduct a formal background check.
9. Copy of adjuster license to confirm active license number.
10. Copy of Photo ID.
Please submit your information to email@example.com.
NOTE: We do service 22 other states across the U.S. Feel free to search our site www.specialty-adjusting.com to determine if we’re currently servicing your state. Resumes for other states we service are welcome.
We look forward to working with everyone.
Specialty Adjusting International