Ad Posted: Monday, December 10, 2018
Ad Expires: Tuesday, December 10, 2019
|Posted by:|| drallabrl|
|Phone:|| 813-93FLOOD (35663)|
|User Location:|| Overland Park|
|User Web Site:|| User Web Site|
|All User Ads:|| All Ads by drallabrl|
|| Not Provided
Five-Day NFIP Flood Boot Camp Phoenix Feb 11-15
See below for full schedule.
The Five-Day NFIP Flood Boot Camp is the next step to increase your potential adjuster income. Whether you are a new adjuster (trainee) or a seasoned adjuster
who desires to improve your skill-set this is a must attend a training event. With considerable changes taking place, FEMA’s Moonshot Goal of adding 5 million
new PIF by 2022 and private flood coverage on the horizon this is a must have training.
• 24 CE Credits for the state for Texas and Indiana (Florida soon).
• Comprehensive review of the Dwelling Form, General Property Form and review of the RCBAP.
• Comprehensive review of the newly released NFIP Claims Manual.
• Boots-On-The-Ground simulated Inspections (via video on the online course).
• Hand-On completion of all flood forms to compile the Completed Claim Package for the carrier.
• Xactimate Token Forms personalized and customized for the adjuster.
• Xactimate short-cuts and macros specifically related to flood adjusting.
• Xactimate on the iPad; Pros and Cons.
• How to complete a Preliminary Report in the field on an IOS or Android product.
• Complete an adjustment from the inspection day and submit all forms for review and comments.
• How to track your billings to and payment from IA Firms and know what is owed to you.
• Errors & Omissions insurance; Want or Need it.
There are two options to attend this training:
1. ONLINE Boot Camp Training:
• Study material send to your home or office.
• Receive all forms and macros by download.
• Learn at your pace in the comfort of your home or office.
• Works in the flexibility of your schedule.
• Unlimited viewing capability, including lifetime updates..
• Save you hundreds of dollars on travel, food and lodging.
• Complete the adjustment and submit the Complete Claim Package for review and comment.
• Saved $500 over the in-person Boot Camp; $1,499.00.
2. Location Boot Camp Training:
• Receive Study materials at Training Facility.
• Receive all forms and macros by download.
• Ability to interact with questions.
• Real simulated location inspections.
• Network with other adjusters.
• Choose the location of your liking with access to online training course.
• Boot Camps are limited seating; $1,999. 00.
2019 SCHEDULE - ALL BOOT CAMP MUST BE PAID IN FULL TWO WEEKS BEFORE START OF TRAINING.
FOR ONLINE BOOT CAMP GO TO: https://nfipfloodbootcamp.com/ (Copy an paste to your browser).
NACA Conference January 14–17
Attendee Schedule Appointment for Personal Interview
Las Vegas, NV January 19–23 SOLD OUT
Los Angeles, CA February 1– 5 SOLD OUT
Phoenix, AZ February 11–15 (6 Seats Open)
Panama City Beach, FL March 8-12 (7 Seats Open)
Indianapolis, In April 4-8 (11 Seats Open) RV Spots Available
Atlanta, GA April 29-5/3 (16 SEATS Open)
2nd Annual Flood Adjuster Reunion
(45 Tickets Remaining for Race) RV Spots Available
Indy 500 May 24 – 27
Carb Day 24th
Legends Race and Concert 25th
Race Day 26th
Golf-Outing 27th - Brickyard Crossing https://www.brickyardcrossing.com/ 20 Spots available.
Overland Park, KS June 14-18 (20 Seats Open)
Denver, CO July 12-16 (20 Seats Open)
Indianapolis, IN August 23-27 (18 Seats Open) RV Spots Available
St. Louis, MO September 20-24 (16 Seats Open)
Dallas, TX October 11-15 (20 Seats Open)
Las Vegas, NV November 8-12 (20 Seats Open)
Los Angeles, CA November 19-23 (20 Seats Open)
Destination Location: There is a $299.00 Non-Refundable Deposit for all location Boot Camps. The deposit can be applied to any future location Boot Camp up to two years from the initial date of deposit. Balance is due two weeks before the start date of the Boot Camp location. After receiving final payment, the attendee will start receiving a series of emails containing important information related to the Boot Camp. To change any location, we must receive an email to email@example.com within two weeks of the scheduled location. We reserve the right to cancel any location due to withdraw of attendees or deployment events.
ONLINE BOOT CAMP TRAINING: Payment is required in-full before an access code is provided to the online course. Once you access the course you will start receiving emails with important information related to the ONLINE Boot Camp. This will also notify our supply department and within one week you will receive a UPS package containing all the print material.