Ad Posted: Friday, July 10, 2020
Ad Expires: Thursday, October 8, 2020
|Posted by:|| Legion|
|User Location:|| Baton Rouge|
|User Web Site:|| User Web Site|
|All User Ads:|| All Ads by Legion|
|| Legion Claims
|| Bettina Crosby
|| 11130 Industriplex Blvd
|| Baton Rouge
|| Not Provided
Flood Adjusters wanted for Core Team
Now taking applications for both Experienced and Beginner/Apprentice Flood Adjusters
Position - Legion Claims Flood Adjuster – Experienced
Summary of Position
Legion Claims is looking for qualified and experienced flood adjusters to work assignments on daily and catastrophic flooding events. Legion Claims has expanded our operations to include servicing our clients with the handling of flood claims, in both the NFIP/FEMA and the Private Market sectors. We are growing and looking for qualified flood adjusters to grow along with us and be a part of our team.
Position - Legion Claims Flood Adjuster – Beginner/Apprentice
Summary of Position
Legion Claims has expanded our operations to include servicing our clients and providing excellence of handling their flood line of business of NFIP/FEMA and the Private Market industry. We are growing and looking for qualified field adjusters who are wanting to learn the art of flood adjusting. Are you a professional adjuster currently holding an NFIP Adjuster Authorization and never had an opportunity to work flood claims? Our flood training experts are here to help you achieve your goals. Our expert flood team are looking for select individuals who express a desire and devotion to learn.
• Current authorized NFIP Flood Adjuster FCN card. State adjuster licenses as required, if interested in the handling of Private Market claims.
• A minimum of 4 years of claims adjusting experience.
• Expanded construction knowledge.
• Must be motivated, confident, and experienced in flood field claims.
• Must have sound operating knowledge of Xactimate and/or Simsol.
• Willingness to learn enhancements of estimating software.
• Complete assessment test of mock flood claim assignment. (Experienced Flood Adjusters)
• Must pass background check.
• Must provide own computer, tape measure, transportation, and any other needed software or equipment to complete assignments.
• Must be able to read policies and make decisions according to client guidelines.
• Must be able manage time effectively, prepare and submit all required flood claim forms within client guidelines and travel.
Work for the rising leader in claims. Are you driven, dedicated and ready to make a difference in your career?
To apply go to: www.legionclaims.com/apply
For more information, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org