Transcynd Claim Partners includes legacy companies Winkler, Treger & Associates and Strategic CAT Solutions. We are a rapidly growing Independent Adjusting company/TPA based in the Tampa Bay area.
***Our growth has created a demand for experienced independent general liability adjusters in Alabama, Louisiana, South Carolina, Georgia, and North Texas with Investigative Field Experience***
MUST RESIDE in either Alabama, Louisiana, South Carolina, Georgia, or North Texas.
We have a diversified group of insurance carrier clients and are looking to recruit hard working Adjusters to meet our growing commitments. These assignments will be contracted assignments responsible for investigating, evaluating, reserving, negotiating, and resolving assigned General Liability related Bodily Injury and Property Damage Claims.
Scope of work for claim assignments:
• Determines appropriate methods and extent of needed investigation for all assigned claims; conduct investigation primarily through field visits and phone contact, obtaining medical reports and appraisals, conducting insured, witness and claimant interviews and/or statements, and completing site inspections or other necessary fact-finding methods to establish liability and proper coverage.
• Arranges medical examinations, contractor’s estimates, and other specialists’ appointments, as necessary. Attends trials, arbitration, alternate dispute resolutions and face-to-face negotiations as required. Assists with monitoring quality of services rendered by appraisers, law firms, structured settlement vendors, rehabilitation vendors, and other experts; makes recommendations to client.
• Prepare accurate, clear, thorough, and concise reports and letters to insurance carriers, providing conclusions and recommendations.
• Maintains accurate, thorough field notes, journal entries, and time and expense records as required. Applies knowledge of both time and expense and fee for service procedures according to stipulations of the agreement with the client.
• Appropriately deals with information that is considered personal and confidential.
• Responsible for prompt, cost effective, and proper disposition of all claims within delegated authority.
• Identifies resources for specific activities required to properly investigate claims such as Subrogation, Risk Control, nurse consultants, and fire or fraud investigators and to other experts.
We are looking for Independent Contractor Adjusters with the following Qualifications:
• At least 3 years handling liability, casualty, and general liability property damage files with investigative field experience
• Possess an appropriate Adjusters License in the state you are working-if applicable
• You must have your own equipment and computer skills
• Experience with FileTrac Claims Management system is preferred
This is a contract 1099 position
We will conduct a criminal background check and you must be properly licensed in the state for which you are handling claims. You must have your own equipment and have the computer skills necessary to work efficiently.
We are a dedicated group of individuals with integrity and an honest approach to handling claims.
Please limit phone calls in reference to this ad. Please follow this link to apply: https://transcynd.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=66. (You may have to copy & paste this link into your browser)
We will get in touch with you should your experience fill our need. Thank you for your interest!