Ad Posted: Thursday, December 7, 2017
Ad Expires: Saturday, January 6, 2018
|Posted by:|| twg2013|
|User Location:|| Baton Rouge|
|User Web Site:|| User Web Site|
|All User Ads:|| All Ads by twg2013|
|| The Workforce Group
|| Not Provided
Damage Assessors Needed
Damage assessor needed for inspections starting on Dec 15. Training will be Wednesday Dec 13th.
• $600 to $800 a day average.
• Training classes will be in Austin and North Galveston on Wednesday Dec 13th.
• Inspections will start Dec 15th.
• The inspection will be in all Hurricane Harvey damaged areas. 50% will be in and around the Houston area.
These inspections are a cross between insurance adjusting and FEMA inspections.
• 3 to 6 months’ worth of work.
• 7 days a week.
• No Xactimate or ladders
• $110 per initial inspection
• 6 to 8 can be completed each day
• These inspections are very similar to Shelter at Home (Louisiana floods).
• Damage assessment form is filled out on a tablet. Basic questions on repairs needed.
• Tablet Provided.
See a sample of repair items below:
Thermal / Moisture
x Insulation Wall Remove SF $ 0.89 $ Includes removal and disposal
x Insulation Wall Replace SF $ 1.61 $ Faced, 3 1/2 inches thick, R13
x Insulation Ceiling Remove SF $ 1.39 $ Includes removal and disposal
x Insulation Ceiling Replace SF $ 2.38 $ Unfaced, 9 1/2 inches thick, R30
Assessors will conduct damage assessments on homes damaged by Hurricane Harvey All damage assessors will be required to complete training before being considered for the team.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Make First Contact and schedule appointments
• Conduct damage assessment.
• Collect and transmit data using the hand-held tablet (2 lbs.).
• Safely travel between inspections.
Qualifications Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Moderate to excellent computer ability a must.
• Construction background is a plus
• Current driver’s license. Must be available to drive during all working hours.
• Have dependable transportation and maintain adequate automobile liability insurance on vehicle used to perform job.
• Be proficient in using modern equipment including cell phones, tablets, scanners, printers, computers, GPS or other hand-held devices.
• Must have a cell phone.
• Prepare and present ideas in a clear and concise manner, both orally and in written form.
• Establish, maintain and promote effective working relationships with departmental employees, co-workers, and home owners.
• Ability to work productively in a variety of working conditions and environments.
• Xactimate Experience is a plus
• Insurance adjusting is a plus
Physical Demands: Moderate work: Must have the ability to walk 3-5 miles per day, bend and stoop, climb stairs, carry a 2 lbs. tablet and make observations in all levels of lighting.
Note: We will not be able to respond on Catadjuster. If you have questions, please ask them in the questions section of the survey.
Please fill out the short survey if you are interested. You can complete the survey by clicking the User Web Site.