Ad Posted: Thursday, March 18, 2021
Ad Expires: Saturday, April 17, 2021
|Posted by:|| AdvancedAdjust|
|User Location:|| Amarillo|
|User Web Site:|| User Web Site|
|All User Ads:|| All Ads by AdvancedAdjust|
|| Advanced Adjusting Ltd
|| Jose Vega
|| 6043 Bell St.
Advanced Adjusting, LTD. is seeking licensed Independent Field Adjusters throughout Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana, and Texas to add to our roster. Adjusters will be expected to investigate, evaluate, and prepare a comprehensive loss estimate. Professional interaction with contractors, public adjusters, and attorneys to facilitate fair and timely resolution to claims is required.
• Physically inspect newly reported or reopened claims and conduct full adjustment of the loss following the insurance carriers’ standards and guidelines.
• Complete a timely contact and inspection on all losses, respond on claim inquires, document customer contact, and update file activity/resolution.
• Remain current in knowledge of insurance policy, residential and commercial construction, insurance laws and trends. Ability to review information in conjunction with the loss
investigation and make recommendations for follow up to facilitate final claim disposition.
• Work to resolve disputed claims, complete comprehensive reports based on file investigation and loss circumstances, and maintain files on diary.
Required/Preferred Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
• Minimum 3 years field adjusting experience with handling of daily and storm-related property and casualty.
• Current All Lines Adjuster License required during entire length of employment. Please include any additional state licenses.
• Must have reliable transportation including current LL insurance policy.
• Must maintain GL and E&O coverage.
• Previous experience negotiating claims with PA, AOB, and attorney representation preferred.
• Experience handling commercial claims preferred.
• Proficiency in Xactimate and Symbility strongly preferred.
• Insurance certificates, courses, or professional designations desired.
• Languages in addition to English are desired.
Compensation based on percent from the gross loss of the claim and the fee schedule provided by the carrier
Send your resume to email@example.com or visit our webpage at www.advancedadjusting.com for more information.