Ad Posted: Thursday, March 5, 2020
Ad Expires: Saturday, April 4, 2020
|Posted by:|| kscott|
|User Location:|| San Antonio|
|User Web Site:|| User Web Site|
|All User Ads:|| All Ads by kscott|
|| IAS Claim Services
|| Ed Hogge
|| 1020 NE Loop 410, Suite 805
|| San Antonio
|| Not Provided
We are looking for several Independent Field Adjuster (1099) to add to our subcontractor network. The licensed adjuster will investigate and evaluate large residential losses by applying technical knowledge and strong interpersonal skills to effect fair and prompt adjustments for our clients.
Founded in 1984, IAS Claim Services provides nationwide field, desk, and staffing services as well as third-party administration. Our claims adjusting services include Daily Property and Casualty, Large and Complex Loss, Catastrophe, Commercial and Flood services.
Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, IAS engages thousands of the industry’s most experienced and service-focused Independent and Staff Adjusters throughout the United States. Our company is built on our people, culture and processes, and focused on being proactive and responsive to our clients. As a result, IAS is recognized by our clients for being their top vendor for response time, quality and external audit results.
Will be based on a fee schedule which is paid commission on the gross loss amount. IAS Claim Services pays our independent contract adjusters their earned commission for completed work every two weeks, not after the we receive payment from our client.
This individual will physically inspect newly reported or reopened files and conduct full adjustment of the loss following client standards and guidelines.
• Must provide own computer, ladder, tape measure, transportation, and any other needed software or equipment to complete assignments
• Must be able to read policies and make decisions according to client guidelines
• Complete timely contact and inspections on new losses, respond on all claim inquires, document customer contact, update file activity and resolution.
• Evaluate loss using knowledge of insurance policy, residential construction, current insurance laws and trends, review information submitted by or on behalf of insureds in conjunction with the loss investigation, and make recommendations for further task assignments to facilitate final claim disposition.
• Prepare detailed estimates in Xactimate based on our client’s specifications and parameters.
• Prepare clear, concise and timely reports and damage estimates.
Preferred Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
• Minimum of 5 years of property adjusting experience handling daily and weather-related claims
• Maintain property adjuster license(s) as required, including completing the requisite continuing education requirements.
• Possess technical expertise in residential construction and insurance policy interpretation.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Xactimate.
• Must have ability to climb roofs, get in attics, crawl under homes to perform proper inspections.
• Valid driver license (driving record will be verified)
• Must be willing to undergo a background check