Ad Posted: Tuesday, July 28, 2020
Ad Expires: Wednesday, July 28, 2021
|Posted by:|| Abbie|
|User Location:|| Clearwater|
|User Web Site:|| User Web Site|
|All User Ads:|| All Ads by Abbie|
|| Transcynd Claim Partners
|| 430 Park Place Blvd., Suite 100
|| Not Provided
Transcynd Claim Partners includes legacy companies Winkler, Treger & Associates and Strategic CAT Solutions. We are a rapidly growing Independent Adjusting company/TPA located in the Tampa Bay area. Our growth has created a demand for experienced Independent Adjusters for both Daily and Catastrophe Claims. We have a diversified group of insurance carrier clients and are looking to recruit hard working Adjusters to meet our growing commitments Nationwide.
We are looking for Adjusters with the following Qualifications:
• At least 5 years of Personal Lines Property adjusting experience
• Possess an appropriate Adjusters License in the state you are working-if applicable
• You must have your own equipment and computer skills
• Should be proficient in Xactimate Estimating Platform
• Experience with Symbility Estimating Platform is preferred
• Experience with FileTrac Claims Management system is preferred
• Construction Experience is preferred
• Commercial Lines Property Claims Adjusting is preferred
This is a contract 1099 position
We offer a competitive compensation plan, streamlined technology, CE/Client Certification courses, the support of our office staff and an experienced management team. We will conduct a criminal background check and you must be properly licensed in the state for which you are handling claims. You must have your own equipment and have the computer skills necessary to work efficiently.
We are a dedicated group of individuals with integrity and an honest approach to handling claims. If you are interested in joining our team please visit our website at: https://transcynd.com/careers/contractual-opportunities/
You may need to copy and paste this link into your web browser.
Please limit phone calls in reference to this ad. Please follow the instructions to apply on our website. We will get in touch with you should your experience fill our need. Thank you for your interest!