Ad Posted: Wednesday, June 3, 2020
Ad Expires: Friday, July 3, 2020
|Posted by:|| ICALP|
|User Location:|| Charlotte|
|User Web Site:|| User Web Site|
|All User Ads:|| All Ads by ICALP|
|| ICA LP, NCC
|| David Benson
|| 11405 N. Community House Rd suite 400
|| Not Provided
Insurance Claims Adjusters('ICA') and National Claims Connection('NCC') have multiple positions available.
ICA and NCC are premier national independent adjusting firms specializing in personal and commercial property claims services.
QA File Examiner
• Home state licensed adjuster; additional states recommended
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in property claims handling, preferably field experience.
• A thorough understanding of Xactimate and it's line item components.
• Knowledge and understanding of the property claim management process.
• Good investigative skills, strong analytical skills, attention to detail, excellent writing skills, ability to work independently and multi-task.
• Determine what investigation is necessary and complete to bring a claim to an equitable conclusion for all parties involved.
• Maintain claim documents and notes in a paperless environment.
• Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and Xactimate.
• A quiet work environment and available during regular business hours. Availability during normal business hours.
• Xactimate Certifications
• FileTrac Experience
• Experience handling Mortgage company held properties.
• XactAnalysis experience
• Major carrier claims handling experience as a field or desk adjuster.
ICA and NCC have a proven track record of achieving industry-leading cycle times and a history of improving indemnity accuracy by up to 25%. Whatever our client's objectives, we have the tools and resources to customize solutions that exceed expectations.
Send your resume to Info@icaclaims.com.with “QA File Examiner” in the subject line.
We are also looking for additional supervisory and managerial resources. If you have prior extensive experience related to commercial and banking industry related claims handling, please send your resume to email@example.com with “Management” in the subject line.
For special consideration in one of our expansion opportunities, please indicate any industry designations and achievements that you would like to share with us. We look forward to hearing from you.