Ad Posted: Sunday, July 17, 2022
Ad Expires: Tuesday, August 16, 2022
|Posted by:|| DJBelanger|
|User Location:|| WINTER SPRINGS|
|User Web Site:|| User Web Site|
|All User Ads:|| All Ads by DJBelanger|
|| Skilled With All Trades, LLC
|| Jerry McElroy
|| 801 International Pkwy, suite 500
|| Lake Mary
|| Not Provided
DAILY PAY RATE & NO CLAIMS HANDLING!
S.W.A.T. Public Adjusting Firm is looking for licensed insurance adjusters for first party property claim work in Southeast Louisiana from Hurricane Ida. This assignment entails performing an inspection to document damage to the risk and producing an accurate estimate ONLY. There are ZERO claim management headaches associated with this assignment!! (read that again!) This assignment is ideal for adjusters who truly enjoy getting paid when they finish their work instead of waiting for their money to come in at the company's convenience!
Qualifications Will Include:
1. 2+ years of documented property adjuster field experience; Alternate experience accepted: documented proof of complete claims handling duties for a minimum of 100 claims of $50K or more in damages per claim
2. Ability to perform physical inspections; climb roofs, enter attic or crawl spaces, etc. (drones are used for steep and complex roofs as applicable)
3. Fluent in English, with good writing and oral communication skills
4. Ability to meet client deadlines and prioritize workloads
5. Excellent customer service skills needed; ability to establish and maintain good rapport with insureds however client contact is minimal due to the limited nature of this assignment
6. Able to understand and comply with various client instructions and estimating guidelines to produce desired work product in a timely manner
7. Strong computer skills required and candidate must have CRM experience fulfill claim duties i.e., uploading files, entering notes, etc. & using diaries to document and update claim files as applicable
8. You must hold a valid property adjuster license in Louisiana and be compliant with all LA licensing requirements
9. No office to report to! Run field appointments and write estimates from the comfort of your home
10. Must pass a background check as a condition of hiring
11. Maintain professional appearance and attire while performing all field duties
12. Proficiency using Xactimate; must have active Xactimate License, or be able to readily secure one; MUST be capable of writing structural damage estimates of moderate to severe losses
13. Matterport camera experience preferable but will provide training for the right candidate
EXPECT FROM US:
The compensation for this assignment will be industry standard daily rates which will be commensurate with the candidates experience and skill level despite the reduced workload!!
Adjuster payroll is processed weekly on all claims completed
Direct Deposit Payments
Strong Supervisory Support
Additional Opportunities For The Ideal Candidate!
Please respond to this ad by emailing email@example.com with your resume, a copy of your license(s) or other proof of licensure in good standing along with proof of state required bond in good standing.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.