Ad Posted: Sunday, November 13, 2022
Ad Expires: Tuesday, December 13, 2022
|Posted by:|| M&Morrell|
|User Location:|| Colleyville|
|All User Ads:|| All Ads by M&Morrell|
|| Morrell Construction, Inc.
|| Michael Morrell
|| 5959 Ross Road, Suite A
|| North Richland Hills
|| Not Provided
NO TRAVELING REQUIRED!
A well-established Residential Remodeling & Construction Company is looking for an Estimator/Superintendent to join their team. The candidate must be proficient in using Xactimate. The candidate must also have a background in a construction, which will include being familiar with the regulatory construction standards and being familiar with construction terminology.
The following are other requirements needed for this position:
• Attention to Detail- the Job requires the candidate to be very detail oriented;
• Ability to analyze documents- The candidate will be required to review projects in order to create timely job estimates/proposals;
• Communication – The candidate must be able to effectively communicate with the Team and with our subcontractors, vendors, and clients;
• Dependability – The candidate must be dependable and trustworthy with an excellent work ethic, as this position requires working with limited supervision;
• Organizational skills: The candidate must be able to manage multiple tasks and have the ability to prioritize those tasks; and
• Computer and Math Skills: The candidate must have proficient computer and math skills.
• Salary: Between $50,000.00 and $70,000.00 annually;
• Paid vacation;
• Paid Holidays;
• Company uniforms;
• Guaranteed full-time/year-round work.; and
• No travel required.
• How many years of experience do you have using Xactimate?
Ideal answer: 3 years
• How many years of construction experience do you have?
Ideal answer: 3
Email resumes to: Michael@morrellconstruction.net and/or firstname.lastname@example.org